Redrafting and Structure
Whether you have a play you’ve finished that you’re looking to develop further or the spark of an idea this workshop is for you. This workshop will look at:
- Interrogating themes and ideas
- Individual scene structure
- The relationship between character and structure
- Incorporating feedback into your work
- Practical exercises for ‘Breaking open’ your play.
Come with either a full length play or just the germ of an idea!
Register here: £60
* Please note, this workshop is in no way affiliated to Royal Central School of Speech and Drama – please contact Papercut with all questions.
Workshops are led by Papercut Theatre’s Artistic Director, Melissa Dunne. Melissa is a lecturer in Playwriting at the Royal Central School of Speech and Drama, sits on th Literary Panel for the National Theatre and has read for The Bush Theatre, The Soho Theatre, Ice and Fire Theatre Company, The Verity Bargate Award and the Kings Cross Award.
From Our Writers
For details on future workshops, join our mailing list: